TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Achieving results requires COMMITMENT, CONSISTENCY and EFFORT.
Understand that coding may be new to your student, therefore give them some time to absorb and appreciate. From our experience, we have seen that results start showing up after about 6 months of work.
Therefore we recommend members agree to six (6) full months of enrollment or longer.
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month auto pay cycle written notice to discontinue. Paid in Full plans require a 60 day written notice to cancel.
Please write to email@example.com
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Monthly memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to charge.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment. After that, member has the option to provide a voided check and/or bank account information to debit the auto-drafts from their checking accounts. Should a voided check not be given to Mighty Coders in time for the first automatic payment, the credit card will be charged until such time that the voided check is brought in.
6. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member still must provide his/her credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
7. Mighty Coders is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $35 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
8. Mighty Coders retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to Mighty Coders due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
9. Members may put membership on hold for one month when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $25.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
10. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Mighty Coders via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, with “Membership Cancellation, , Membership Hold, or Membership Change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Mighty Coders will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Mighty Coders could take up to 7 business days to respond.
11. TERMINATION : All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and after the initial two-weeks trial, cannot be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
12. CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP: Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that Mighty Coders has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Mighty Coders is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Mighty Coders for review. Only then, if Mighty Coders did not perform what it agreed to do, Mighty Coders will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Mighty Coders then Mighty Coders is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
13. CANCELATION DUE TO BEHAVIOR : Mighty Coders reserves the right to cancel a student's membership should the student's behavior be disruptive to the Code Mentor or other students. The student is expected to respectfully listen to the Code Mentor The student is expected to not be a distraction to other students. There will be verbal and written warnings. If after those, the behavior does not change, Mighty Coders reserves the right to cancel membership and the member agrees to forfeit the fees for one month.
13. Membership upgrades will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades to a lower price membership will be subject to all new expiration and
cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.
14. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
15. Class schedule may change or class may be cancelled. We will try reasonable means to provide sufficient notice before class changes. However, they may change Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
16. Sibling Discounts: A second, third etc. child to a current member will receive a $25 per month discount for the second, third, etc. child.